Going to School
ca. 1933-1943 Barbara Wilson tempera on paper 12 1/2 x 21 1/4 in. (31.8 x 54.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Newark Museum 1966.31.19 Not currently on view
Architecture - education
Figure(s) in exterior - domestic
Landscape - season - winter
Occupation - education - student
Recreation - sport and play - skating
About Barbara Wilson
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: George Lucas on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Pilgrimage: Five Questions with Annie Leibovitz
- Eye Level: Collectors' Roundtable: Glass Acts
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Artist and ...
- Eye Level: Learning to Teach through Art Technology