1902 Henry Wolf Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916 photomechanical wood engraving on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution 1973.130.190 Not currently on view
Figure female - child - full length
Object - written matter - book
graphic arts - print
About Henry Wolf
Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Stan Brakhage's History Lesson
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: Teaching the African American Experience through ...
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Take 5: Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Eye Level: Museum: A Tale of Art, Life and Everything In ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Stanton Macdonald-Wright and his ...
- Eye Level: The Media Arts, conclusion