1904 Henry Wolf Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916 photomechanical wood engraving on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution 1973.130.208 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Object - other - dish
Recreation - courting
graphic arts - print
About Henry Wolf
Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Lover's Eye
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Eyes Have It
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Body of Work
- Eye Level: In This Case: A Filled Gap and My First Win
- Eye Level: He's Got Game: Five Questions with CityMystery' ...
- Eye Level: Happy Birthday to Clarice Smith (the Lecture ...
- Eye Level: Yes We Can [Edit Wikipedia]!
- Eye Level: Americans in Paris