The Abandoned House
Harry Brodsky Born: Newark, New Jersey 1908 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1997 lithograph Smithsonian American Art Museum 1982.25.16 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Architecture Exterior - ruins
Object - other - wheel
graphic arts - print
About Harry Brodsky
Born: Newark, New Jersey 1908 Died: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1997
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Cory Arcangel and Media Arts at American Art
- Eye Level: Folk and Self-Taught Art, Now in the Luce Center
- Eye Level: Gene Davis: The Cool Guy of Hot Beat
- Eye Level: Martha Graham and Isamu Noguchi: Cave of the ...
- Eye Level: Scan the Man: Scanimation Book Event on June 14
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Best of the Web
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: What's LOVE Got to do with it?: Barbara Haskell on ...