1901 Henry Wolf Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916 photomechanical wood engraving on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution 1973.130.185 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic
Dress - ceremonial - academic dress
Object - written matter - book
Portrait male - Smith, William - waist length
Recreation - leisure - writing
graphic arts - print
About Henry Wolf
Born: Eckwersheim, Alsace 1852 Died: New York, New York 1916
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Alice Cooney Frelinghuysen, Clarice Smith Distinguished ...
- William T. Wiley Webcast / American Art
- Eye Level: Happy Birthday to Clarice Smith (the Lecture ...
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Webcasts Listing from ...
- Eye Level: Ask the Artist: William Christenberry
- Eye Level: Three Lectures: Roberta Smith
- Eye Level: In This Case: Tony Smith
- Eye Level: Clarice Smith Lecture: Richard Lacayo on the Art of ...
- Eye Level: Critic Mark Feeney on William Eggleston
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Brad Linde Ensemble