The New Outfit
n.d. Walter C. Yeomans Born: Avon, Illinois 1882 Died: Jacksonville, Florida 1972 drypoint on paper plate: 6 x 8 in. (15.1 x 20.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.402 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Architecture Exterior - domestic - tent
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Object - furniture - table
graphic arts - print
About Walter C. Yeomans
Born: Avon, Illinois 1882 Died: Jacksonville, Florida 1972
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: Halloween Costumes
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: Party Like It's 1865!
- Eye Level: Five Questions with The Imperial Palm Orchestra
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jesse Shipley
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: Mark Newport: Self-Made Man