1912 Jules Emile Zingg Born: Montbeliard, France 1882 Died: Paris, France 1942 charcoal 13 3/4 x 8 in. (34.9 x 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.81 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure group - male
Landscape - farm
Object - tool - scythe
Occupation - farm - harvesting
About Jules Emile Zingg
Born: Montbeliard, France 1882 Died: Paris, France 1942
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: The Power of ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions for Basket Collectors Martha Ware ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Dress to Change the World
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: David Smith Sculpture
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Kathryn ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Harvard's Drew Gilpin Faust on the Language of ...