Design for Textile
ca. 1920-1930 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 pencil on tracing paper sheet: 29 1/4 x 35 3/4 in. (74.4 x 90.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dahlov Ipcar and Tessim Zorach 1968.154.31 Not currently on view
Figure group - family
Figure(s) in exterior
Miscellaneous - decorative motif - flower
Miscellaneous - decorative motif - plant
Occupation - religion - clergy
Recreation - leisure
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Erin Curtis
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Renwick Gallery: The United States of WONDER
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anni Albers and the Evolution of ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Preparing an Artwork for ...