1919 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 pencil on paper sheet: 18 1/4 x 11 7/8 in. (46.4 x 30.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of the Zorach children 1970.65.69 Not currently on view
Still life - flower - rose
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Preparing for Its Close-up: Flowers by William H. ...
- Eye Level: Valentine's Day Special: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Give Me Park Avenue
- Eye Level: Video Games: Now A Part of American Art's ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...