Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 silk batik 12 3/8 × 18 3/4 in. (31.4 × 47.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.1 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - scarf
decorative arts - fiber
fabric - silk
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Round One
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew