ca. 1925-1935 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 pencil on paper sheet: 20 x 15 1/8 in. (50.7 x 38.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Tessim Zorach 1970.65.45 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - eye wear
Occupation - art - artist
Portrait female - Zorach, Marguerite - self-portrait
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Romaine Brooks: Gray Matters
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: Walk on Water, Please!
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk with Jackie Hoysted
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Roz Chast on Charles Addams: Laughter, Tears ...
- Eye Level: No Mojitos