Love of Music
1967 William Zorach Born: Eurburg, Lithuania 1889 Died: Bath, Maine 1966 pencil on paper sheet: 19 1/2 x 16 7/8 in. (49.5 x 42.9 cm) irregular Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Tessim Zorach 1970.65.188 Not currently on view
Animal - bird - dove
Figure group - male
Performing arts - music - flute
Performing arts - music - lute
About William Zorach
Born: Eurburg, Lithuania 1889 Died: Bath, Maine 1966
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Take 5: Five Questions for Jazz Musician Mike " ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with The Imperial Palm Orchestra
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with The North ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Drawing on Love: Artists' Love Letters
- Eye Level: What's LOVE Got to do with it?: Barbara Haskell on ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America - From Cuba with Love ...