17th century Federico Zuccaro Born: San Angelo in Vado, Italy Died: Ancona, Italy 1609 pencil, pen and ink, and ink wash on paper Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.7.191 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
About Federico Zuccaro
Born: San Angelo in Vado, Italy Died: Ancona, Italy 1609
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: A Graphic Master: Charles White
- Eye Level: A Closer Look at Our America: Jorge Soto Sánchez
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50
- Eye Level: The 2012 Edition of American Pictures
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...