ca. 1933-1943 Don Brown Born: Taylor, Texas 1899 Died: Texas 1958 charcoal and brush and ink on paper sheet: 25 x 18 7/8 in. (63.5 x 48.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service 1965.18.97 Not currently on view
Portrait male - unidentified
New Deal - Civilian Conservation Corps
About Don Brown
Born: Taylor, Texas 1899 Died: Texas 1958
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Film: James Castle: Portrait of an Artist
- Eye Level: GameFest: A Pac-Man Family Portrait
- Eye Level: Stephen Colbert Hung at the National Portrait ...
- Eye Level: Q and Art: American Art's Three-Way Portrait
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Archives Month: Finding a Painting of ...