1600-1700 Unidentified gold, pearls, and garnet 5/8 in. (1.7 cm) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1922.214.171.124 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...
- Eye Level: Yes We Can [Edit Wikipedia]!