1800-1900 Unidentified cotton, silk, and gold 21 1/8 x 21 1/8 in. (53.5 x 53.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.294 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Preserving the Parlor's Pictures
- Eye Level: FEAR NOT, The Hampton Throne is Reinstalled!
- Eye Level: Steven Spielberg on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Kogod and Flickr
- Eye Level: Draw and Discover: Making Your Own Sketchbook
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella