n.d. Unidentified glass and metal 4 3/4 x 1/2 in. diam. (12.0 x 1.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.264.37 Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: 300 Hours and One Legendary Artwork
- Eye Level: Sense and Design
- Eye Level: Seen and Not Heard: Kerry James Marshall
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Wing and a Prayer: Birds in Contemporary Art
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: February's Handi-Hour