618-906 Unidentified glass 1 1/8 x 2 x 3/4 in. (2.7 x 5.1 x 1.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.281 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
decorative arts - glass
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series: Deborah ...
- Eye Level: Deborah Butterfield: Horsepower
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Pairing Art with Music
- Eye Level: In This Case: Catlin
- Eye Level: Scan the Man: Scanimation Book Event on June 14
- Eye Level