618-906 Unidentified gold and glass 9 3/4 x 1 3/8 in. diam. (24.9 x 3.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.575.2 Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - gold
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Stuart Davis
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: 300 Hours and One Legendary Artwork
- Eye Level: Sense and Design
- Eye Level: Seen and Not Heard: Kerry James Marshall
- Eye Level: Wing and a Prayer: Birds in Contemporary Art
- Eye Level: Finding a 19th Century Shortcut: The Body Casting ...
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...