1700-1800 Unidentified silk length: 103 in. (261.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.487 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level: Charles Willson Peale: The Man in Front of the ...
- Eye Level: Remembering Jeanne-Claude (19352009)
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Morris Louis: Making Faces
- Eye Level: On Stage with the Renwick's Staged Stories
- Spark: How Creativity Works, with Julie Burstein
- Eye Level: Package 1961 by Christo
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry