1700-1800 Unidentified wood and fabric 35 x 24 3/4 x 16 1/2 in. (89.0 x 63.0 x 42.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.404B Not currently on view
decorative arts - furniture
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Chair
- Eye Level: The Chair: An Update
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Stephanie Stebich Appointed New SAAM Director
- Eye Level: Laurie Anderson Here: Welcome to Andy's World
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: We've Got Something for You at the Renwick This ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee