1700-1800 Unidentified fabric length: 41 3/8 in. (105.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.475 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - coat
decorative arts - fiber
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Cleaning Up Our Cowboy
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: How to Keep the Lil' Ones Entertained: Bison ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Martin Puryear's Vessel
- Eye Level: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's Second Inauguration