Unidentified velvet and satin length: 46 7/8 in. (119.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.474 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - coat
decorative arts - fiber
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Cleaning Up Our Cowboy
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: How to Keep the Lil' Ones Entertained: Bison ...
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's Second Inauguration
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...