1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 fabric: silk length: 48 in. (122.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.11 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Dress to Change the World
- Eye Level: Martha Graham and Isamu Noguchi: Cave of the ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Photography Encouraged: Imagination and ...
- Eye Level: Party Like It's 1865!
- Eye Level: Picture This: Bunkasai at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Lino Tagliapietra: Wedded to Glass
- Eye Level: In This Case: Halloween Costumes
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union