1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 wool embroidery on burlap or linen 15 x 7 1/4 in. (38.1 x 18.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.15 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Figure female - nude
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Take 5: Five Questions for Jazz Musician Mike " ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: First Up is Stitch and Rivet's ...
- Eye Level: Inventing Equality: On Patents in the Great ...
- Eye Level: Conserving Duane Hanson's Woman Eating
- Eye Level: "Getting my art on . . ." at Luce
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: In this Case: Visitor's Choice #2
- Eye Level: American Art's Outdoor Sculpture Instagram ...
- Eye Level: Experience the Smithsonian AIDS Memorial Quilt ...