1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 fabric: linen 108 1/4 x 66 7/8 in. (275.0 x 170.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.21 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: American Art Meets Desperate Housewives
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Renwick Gallery's ...
- Eye Level: What's New on Two?
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: Secrets of a Sailor
- Eye Level: A Model Gallery
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Michael Maglaras, Director of ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: In this Case: Nam June Paik Archive