1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 fabric: silk; linen; wool height: 7 5/8 in. (19.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.23 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Hats Off, Hands On
- Eye Level: Magic
- Eye Level: Machine Love: Sir Norman Foster's Courtyard ...
- Eye Level: American Pictures: Jules Feiffer on Fred Astaire
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luis Jimnez's Model for "Fiesta"
- Eye Level: The Inauguration
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Humble Fire
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: JFK: American Visionary
- Eye Level: Wing and a Prayer: Birds in Contemporary Art