600-300 B.C. Unidentified glass, faience, gold, lapis lazuli, and garnet length: 19 5/8 in. (50.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1922.214.171.124 Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Let's Make Duct Tape Wallets and T ...
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour Back at the Renwick!
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: Open Now: African American Art
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conserving a Lady
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: A Story of Spirits
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Conservation of ...