1900-1920 Unidentified wood; paper; fabric; mother of pearl length: 8 3/4 in. (22.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Virginia Woodbury Lowery Brunetti, Duchess of Arcos 1935.8.14 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - fan
Dress - ethnic - Japanese dress
Ethnic - Japanese
Figure group - female
Recreation - leisure - strolling
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: Metal Gear Solid Fans
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Watching the World Cup at American ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow