1750-1770 Unidentified (Dutch) vellum; ivory; mother of pearl length: 11 in. (28.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Virginia Woodbury Lowery Brunetti, Duchess of Arcos 1935.8.32 Not currently on view
Architecture - detail - wall
Figure group - male and female
Landscape - rocks
About Unidentified (Dutch)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: Metal Gear Solid Fans
- Eye Level: Picture This: 18,744 Art Fans
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Watching the World Cup at American ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Stephanie ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union