1700-1800 Unidentified (French) fabric length: 11 in. (27.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Mrs. Henry L. Milmore through Mr. Henry L. Milmore 1956.6.7 Not currently on view
Animal - bird
Figure group - male and female
Figure(s) in exterior - garden
Monument - fountain
Mythology - classical - putti
About Unidentified (French)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: Metal Gear Solid Fans
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Watching the World Cup at American ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union