1850-1870 Unidentified (French) ivory length: 8 3/8 in. (21.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Mrs. Henry L. Milmore through Mr. Henry L. Milmore 1956.6.20 Not currently on view
Dress - ceremonial - wedding dress
Figure(s) in exterior - garden
Monument - statue
State of being - other - bride
State of being - other - groom
About Unidentified (French)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: Metal Gear Solid Fans
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Watching the World Cup at American ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow
- Eye Level: Baseball at Night