1750-1800 Unidentified enamel and gilded metal 2 x 6 in. (5.1 x 15.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1918.104.22.168 Not currently on view
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Freestyling in the Luce Center
- Eye Level: From Defense to Decoration: the Renwick Gallery ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: The Empirical Cornell
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Irreversible ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: How to Keep the Lil' Ones Entertained: Bison ...