1750-1800 Unidentified enamel and gilded metal 1 5/8 x 6 1/8 in. (4.2 x 15.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 19220.127.116.11 Not currently on view
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Freestyling in the Luce Center
- Eye Level: From Defense to Decoration: the Renwick Gallery ...
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Two New Additions to the Museum: Joseph Cornell
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow
- Eye Level: The Empirical Cornell
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: How to Keep the Lil' Ones Entertained: Bison ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Pairing Art with Music