1700-1800 Unidentified glass and gold 2 1/2 x 6 5/8 in. diam. (6.5 x 16.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.290 Not currently on view
decorative arts - glass
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: SAAM's Second Podcast
- Eye Level: The Clay's the Thing
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The History of ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Irving Penn: Choreographer
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation