1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 fabric: silk 62 x 17 7/8 in. (157.5 x 45.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.9 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - scarf
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Round One
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew