1887-1968 Marguerite Zorach Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968 fabric: silk 66 3/8 x 18 1/8 in. (168.5 x 46.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift from the collection of Tessim Zorach 1968.87.10 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - scarf
decorative arts - fiber
About Marguerite Zorach
Born: Santa Rosa, California 1887 Died: New York, New York 1968
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Round One
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Family Ties at the Renwick Gallery
- Eye Level: Picture This: Knit One, Purl Two
- Eye Level: Katz 'n Crew