1800-1820 Unidentified (French) vellum; ivory length: 9 1/8 in. (23.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Virginia Woodbury Lowery Brunetti, Duchess of Arcos 1935.8.41 Not currently on view
Figure female - nude
Mythology - classical - putti
About Unidentified (French)
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: GameFest: Metal Gear Solid Fans
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Nick Marinelli of MAGFest, Part ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Watching the World Cup at American ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: John Waters on Cy Twombly