1600-1700 Unidentified silver, enamel, and pearls 6 1/8 x 9 3/4 x 5 3/4 in. (15.5 x 24.7 x 14.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.272 Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Television as Medium
- Eye Level: FEAR NOT, The Hampton Throne is Reinstalled!
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Hiroshi Sugimoto (Part II)
- Eye Level: Framework: Artistic Collaborations Over Time
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Symbols
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)