17th-18th century Unidentified stoneware with translucent glaze 17 1/2 x 6 3/8 in. (44.6 x 16.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.339 Not currently on view
decorative arts - ceramic
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Viola Frey
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Collectors' Roundtable: Glass Acts
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Margaret Jordan Patterson
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions with Costume ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Out of This Case