Unidentified silver and diamond 1/2 x 7/8 x 3/4 in. (1.3 x 2.3 x 1.9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1973.197.3 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - silver
stone - diamond
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...