Unidentified gold and pearl Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1973.197.10 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - gold
stone - pearl
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...