Unidentified gold and garnet 1/4 x 1 1/8 in. (.5 x 2.9 cm.) diam. Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the U.S. State Department through Miss Ardelia Hall 1954.9.5 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - gold
stone - garnet
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Donald Sultan's Disaster Paintings
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...