Unidentified gold with diamond and alexandrite inset 3/8 x 1 x 7/8 in. (.4 x 2.5 x .9 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1964.25.2 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - gold
stone - alexandrite
stone - diamond
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Museums and the Web Wake-Up Call
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Contemporary Jewelry: Symposium on ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Westward Spiral
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (17): Art and Healing
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...