Unidentified silver and turquoise 14 1/2 x 3/4 x 1/4 in. (36.8 x 1.9 x .6 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Laura Dreyfus Barney and Natalie Clifford Barney in memory of their mother, Alice Pike Barney 1964.25.6 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - jewelry
decorative arts - jewelry
metal - silver
stone - turquoise
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour: Let's Make Duct Tape Wallets and T ...
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance
- Eye Level: Luce Jewelry
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Simryn Gill
- Eye Level: Handi-Hour Back at the Renwick!
- Eye Level: Portraits of Women Artists
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow
- Eye Level: Open Now: African American Art
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conserving a Lady