18th century Unidentified wood and fabric 34 x 25 x 20 in. (86.4 x 63.5 x 50.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of John Gellatly 1929.8.403B Not currently on view
decorative arts - furniture
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Chair
- Eye Level: The Chair: An Update
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Stephanie Stebich Appointed New SAAM Director
- Eye Level: Laurie Anderson Here: Welcome to Andy's World
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: We've Got Something for You at the Renwick This ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee