n.d. Eugène Burnand Born: Moudon, Switzerland 1850 Died: Paris, France 1921 crayon 15 x 11 in. (38.1 x 27.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Republic of France 1915.11.12 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Portrait female - unidentified - bust
Portrait female - unidentified - elderly
About Eugène Burnand
Born: Moudon, Switzerland 1850 Died: Paris, France 1921
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Can You Name #5WomenArtists?
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: Erica Hirshler: Looking at John Singer Sargent
- Eye Level: Zen and the Art of Video with Bill Viola
- Eye Level: "Movies at SAAM" Continues This Fall
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: Film Premiere: Curious Worlds: The Art and ...
- Eye Level: Artist Lilly Martin Spencer