Girls in Conversation
1949 Federico Castellon Born: Almeria, Spain 1914 Died: New York, New York 1971 Federico Castellon (Printer) etching on paper mounted on paperboard plate: 4 7/8 x 6 7/8 in. (12.4 x 17.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Ronald and Anne Abramson 1991.14.3 Not currently on view
Figure group - female - nude
Recreation - leisure - conversation
graphic arts - print
About Federico Castellon
Born: Almeria, Spain 1914 Died: New York, New York 1971
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Is This Art?
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Bad Moves
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (11): Model Drinking Coffee
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: William H. Johnson
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...