1930 Werner Drewes Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985 woodcut on paper image: 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 in. (21.6 x 29.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Wolfram U. Drewes, Harald Drewes and Bernard W. Drewes 1990.105.82 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - garage
Architecture Exterior - domestic - Threefold Farm
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Landscape - New York
graphic arts - print
paper - japanese tissue
paper - laid paper
About Werner Drewes
Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: Popular Music, Popular Art
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Fellow ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five (plus one) Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Showtime!
- Eye Level: Not Your Average Night at the Museum