1943 Arthur Dove Born: Canandaigua, New York 1880 Died: Huntington, New York 1946 watercolor and pen and ink on paper sheet: 3 x 4 in. (7.6 x 10.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Suzanne M. Smith © 1976, Suzanne Mullet Smith 1989.83.1 Not currently on view
Landscape - weather - sun
paint - watercolor
About Arthur Dove
Born: Canandaigua, New York 1880 Died: Huntington, New York 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: Framework: Artistic Collaborations Over Time
- Eye Level: Don't Miss These
- Eye Level: Lunder Conservation Center: A Conservator Finds ...
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: We Only See Light
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures
- Eye Level: Photography Encouraged: Noguchi Edition
- Eye Level: Edward Hopper: Mapping the Light
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: In This Case: Alma Thomas, An Artist from ...